Fire officials citing fire safety education as the reason no one died in a Millidgeville house fire in the early morning hours.
District Fire Chief Gerry Morris says crews arrived on scene at 66 Westminster Court at 2:30 in the morning to find heavy smoke and fire coming from the 1st floor of a single family home.
Morris says crews quickly began a search for the homeowners two sons, determining one was not home at the time and finding the other in his second floor bedroom.
He says the bedroom door was shut which prevented heavy smoke and heat from entering the room.
The boy was transported to hospital and fire crews believe he will be okay.
He says a security system alerted the fire department soon after the home's fire alarms went off.
Two firefighters were also transported to hospital after the fire, one of whom has since been released.